Saturday, August 14, 2010

Anastasia - 5-Element Brow Kit


I really want this 5-element brow kit by Anastasia. This is a product that i have heard alot of good things about and its the perfect starter kit.
In this set you get a tweezer, a brow powder duo, brow stensils ( set of five shapes) a mini duo brush, and a Anastasia's best-selling clear brow gel.

Available in 5 shades:

Golden Blonde: This color is suggested for golden and strawberry blonde hair.


Ash Blonde/Taupe: This color is suggested for light to dark blonde hair.


Medium Ash/Medium Brown: This color is suggested for light to medium brown and silver hair.


Brunette/Dark Brown: This color is suggested for medium brown to black hair.



Strawburn: This color is suggested for auburn hair

I think im going to get this kit. I have to get the Ash Blonde/Taupe shade :)

Have you tried this kit before?
Do you like it?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I haven't tried this but I have heard great reviews about it !!! hope you get it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig