Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass - Sticky or Not?

Im thinking about buying the viva glam gaga lipglass, since i already have the lipstick and loving it. The color is so girly and pretty.

But i need your help. If you have tried this lipglass before, please tell me about it.
It looks more pink than the lipstick too, which is perfect :)

Is it sticky? I have tried a few lipglasses that were so sticky, i hated it. I know that MAC has a few lipglasses that are sticky, just hope this isn't one of them.

Really appreciate it if you could tell me a little about this if you have tried it :)

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My friend bought it and loves it.. it's a tad stick in her opinion!
    Please follow my blog too!
    http://michellefabiani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig