Thursday, December 16, 2010

Petites By Scherer: Periwinkle

This is one of my new nail polishes. I bought it on ebay only a few days ago and i got it today in the mail. Im very impressed my the shipping, I didn't expect it to arrive so soon.


What do you think about this color?

Cute right? :)

I will do another post about this nail polish and show you pictures on how it looks on my nails.
I only paid $1 which is a great price. Im wondering how long it will last until it starts to chip. I will definitely be doing a review about this nail polish :)

If you want one, you can buy one HERE
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig