Friday, February 11, 2011

Coastal Scents: Discounts On Kabuki Brushes

Coastal Scents are having discounts on some of their kabuki brushes, thought i would share it with you guys. I have been a fan of Coastal Scents for a very long time, i really like their products :)


They are having the Pro Kabuki Black and the Pro Mini Kabuki & Bag for 40% off and the Kabuki in a Box and the Lil' Buki Brush 50% off. Im thinking about ordering the Kabuki in a Box, i have always wanted to order it and now that they are having these discounts, its perfect timing.

Do you have any of these kabuki brushes? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig