Friday, March 25, 2011

Haul: H&M

I finally got the things i ordered from H&M, the only thing that is missing is my Gisele Bunchen dress. They are shipping it out soon, cant wait to wear it, its so beautiful.








I really love these items that i bought. H&M has some of the cutest things, love it :)

Im so sorry for the lack of blogging today, been a really busy day. I bought a new closet today and my boyfriend has been helping me set it up. I have been doing a lot of cleaning, pretty exhausted now but im really happy about the result. The new closet looks amazing :)

What do you think about my H&M Haul? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig