Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sigma Beauty: Dry'n Shape







Sigma has released a new product on their website called the Dry'n Shape System. The Dry’n Shape was designed to completely dry and shape your most dense brushes within 4 to 6 hours. It provides the necessary pressure to the bristles to quickly and efficiently remove water from every fibre. The fabric used to shape the bristles was specially made to accelerate water evaporation, resulting in a faster drying time for your brushes.

I really want to give this a try, it sounds like a very good product to me. I would probably attach a hook to this so i could hang it up on my wall. Then the brushes would be facing down and the water would not run down the brush shaft and destroy the brushes.

What do you think about this?
Yay or Nay?☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. hm it looks great, i want to have it

    im sorry but blogspot have erased my new post, so again my post online.. Hope you can put a sweet comment again on my blog.

    New/Old post, www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    XxX mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice idea! i might wanna try that too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig