Monday, August 22, 2011

Elf Cosmetics Custom Eye Refills [Swatches]




♥ Pink Ice, Truly Pink, Golden Glow, Moondust & Dusk.

These custom eye refills from Elf Cosmetics are amazing. They have ten beautiful colors to choose from which are extremely pigmented. I love how affordable these are, they are perfect for travelling. I dont like to take my most expensive products with me when I travel, because you never know what might happen to them, so these are a great alternative. You can buy empty compacts to store these in and also predesigned compacts. Each compact holds four eyeshadows.

The only thing that I dont like is that Truly Pink is the only eyeshadow that has the name written on the back. I wish they all had little stickers on the back with their names, but I will just make one and add it to each shadow myself. You can check out all off the Elf Cosmetics custom refills here.

Have you tried any off these eyeshadows before?
What do you think about the swatches? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I do have a few of these & the refil palettes and there actually really good quality for the price ;)
    I think I'm going to depot some of my mac eyeshadows & put it in the elf palettes
    xo

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moondust is something I would buy.
    DOn't fancy the rest of the shades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Elf's eye shadows. I own a few of thier individual eye shadows but i just love the gold one more! I find thier quad eye shadows are quite good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pigmentation. lovely shades <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first two & the last two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look really nice! Especially Golden Glow and Moondust. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jenn Yeah, I really love the quality off these eyeshadows. The little compacts are great to store some off your favorite ones in :) That sounds like a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kirsty Yeah, some off their eyeshadows in their quads have amazing pigmentation as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i looooove the gold eyeshadow!! i had no idea elf had these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Donna ♥ Baby You should check out the other colors as well, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been thinking about getting these, they look amazing quality, might give them a go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig