Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nail Look Featuring 401 by Rosie & Roses

I picked up this nail polish by a brand called Rosie & Roses yesterday and I absolutely love it. I have never heard about this brand before, but it was on sale so I just had to pick it up and try it. Im such a sucker for nail polishes, I love trying new brands :)

This polish will be featured in my upcoming shopping haul along with another polish I picked up by the same brand :)







I absolutely love how it looks on my nails, its beautiful :)

What do you think about the color? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This color is a must have ! Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous almost sea foam green color :) Never heard of that brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour. Its really unexpected (I thought it would be lighter and a little more blue) but its a nice surprise.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color! You have really nicely shaped nails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour! I can imagine it worn with a white outfit.

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice colour! Reminds me of mermaids tears from OPI a little bit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool colour, but for me a liitle bit too dark :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Elle Yeah, It do remind me a little about that one too. Im going to swatch them and see how similar they are :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is soooo pretty, its a range I've never heard of, are they very popular?? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig