Monday, May 21, 2012

Guess The Polish Winner

Hey Sweeties :) 
 Its time to announce the winner off my little Guess The Polish contest, are you guys ready to know who won? I just want to thank everyone for playing this game with me. I had a lot off fun going through your answers and I hope you had fun trying to guess the polish. I think you guys did great, a lot of  you knew which nail polish this was, hooray :)

The correct answer is Essie's Turquoise and Caicos! Here's some swatches of it :) 

 ♥ Essie's Turquoise and Caicos.

♥ Essie's Turquoise and Caicos.

Congratulations to Ali. She was the first one to guess the correct name off the polish and brand. I have sent you an email so please get back to me as soon as possible :)

Thanks to everyone who participated! I'm doing a bigger giveaway very soon, so stay tuned for that :)
Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh my god ! Finally ! I've been consistently checking back on blogger to see if it was the right polish ! I didn't win, but at least I guessed the right name :D !

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats! :) this was a fun one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I was right and i had no clue but i was just a little bit too late... When i saw it in the bottle on the website i t looked different to the nails... Well done to the winner! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig