Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Weekly Macro: Vol.3

Hey everyone :)
Happy Birthday is my very first nail polish from Deborah Lippmann, and I absolutely love it. I love wearing it on my ring finger for some extra fun, sparkle and girliness. I don't like using it on all off my nails, because I think it can look a little too much, but that is just my personal opinion :)

Happy Birthday is $18, which is a lot of money to spend on just one nail polish. Lucky for me, it was a gift from my sister Anette. Happy Birthday is a beautiful nail polish, but I don't think I would have spent my own money on it, just because there are so many good dupes of it, which are a lot cheaper too. If I'm going to spend $18 on a nail polish, I'm going to make sure that the shade is unique and that I don't have anything similar to it in my collection.

Click here to check out my last weekly macro post :) 

♥ Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Happy Birthday. 

What do you think about this week's macro photo? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow when you can see glitter nail polish this close it's really amazing all the different shiny shapes it has, it's actually quite interesting ^^ I like a lot these macro photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @noire Thank you so much sweetie, I'm so happy you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig