Tuesday, December 17, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.16: MEMBERS ONLY

 ♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Members Only. 

♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Members Only.
 
 Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Members Only is a pretty peachy nude with shimmer. It's easy to apply. It didn't apply streaky or look patchy on my nails, but it's a little sheer on the first coat. It dries quickly, and it's fully opaque in three coats. 

Members Only is definitely one off my favorite shades so far in the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar. It's such a beautiful shimmery peachy nude, which is perfect for special occasions or even as an everyday shade! :-)

Members Only is currently on sale at BeautyBay for $10.60, HERE is the link if you are interested.

What do you think about Members Only? What's your opinion on peachy nude nail polishes? Would you wear this shade on your nails? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hello! I don't know if you realize but Google has delete the GFC and I'm triyng to get in touch with people that I was following and that was following me back to ask to follow each other on Bloglovin' so that we can stay in touch. I will follow you right back.


    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784/anna-alina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig