Sunday, December 8, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.8: KISS CHASE

♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Kiss Chase.

♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Kiss Chase.

 Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Kiss Chase is a pretty peachy pink with a creamy finish. It's easy to apply, but I found this shade to be a bit streaky and patchy looking on the first coat. It dries quickly and it's fully opaque in three coats.

Kiss Chase is a gorgeous shade, which is going to be perfect for Spring and Summer! It's such a soft and pretty shade, which makes me wish that it was Summer again, LOL! Overall, Kiss Chase is a lovely shade and I can't wait to wear it more often during the Spring and Summer months next year! :-)

Kiss Chase is available at BeautyBay for $13.90, HERE is the link to the product if you are interested :-)

What do you think about Kiss Chase? Would you wear it? Do you have a favorite pink nail polish? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow I love this colour! I nearly bought the Ciate advent calendar but didn't in the end, I wish I had now! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the color for it looks classy and girly. I still do not have this kind of color so I will def check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michelle Rose You should pick one up if you can, the shades are great so far :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @saracr yeah, such a pretty summer shade :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jules Let me know what you think about it, if you decide to pick it up. It's a nice summer shade :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog :) Discovered it when I was searching for 'mini mani month'. I loved this colour too, perfect for the warmer months. Although so far I also found this one the hardest to apply, it got patchy... But the colour makes up for that :)

    Mel
    http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig